stmountfitchetsm
Stansted Mountfitchet


Images (2)

 email
email

RUH homepage Stansted Mountfitchet homepage

click on any image to enlarge

st mary's
cambridge road bell pub
 St. Mary's Church c1910
 Cambridge Road showing the Bell & Feathers c1965
greens stores chapel hill
Cambridge Road showing Greens Stores in 1930s Chapel Hill showing the Barley Mow. C 1915
(date of postmark)
lower street chapel hill corner
Lower Street c 1915 Chapel Hill at the junction with Lower Street
and Station Road c 1965
fountain
The Fountain in early 1940s (note World War 2 kerb markings)

photographs reproduced by kind permission of Paul Embleton, Stansted Local History Society



top